If you have a PM Website, you can easily replace an existing document or file on your website, such as your 2012 Resident Handbook with your new 2013 Resident Handbook:
- Make sure the new file has the same format type (.pdf, .doc, .docx, etc.) as the outdated file on your website. (PDF files are generally recommended for ease of use by your tenants and clients.)
- Click Save/Upload Files in the toolbar at the top of your Website Admin Panel.
- Click the Choose File button to select the file from your computer. Locate the desired file on your computer and double-click it. You may need to select “All Files” as the file type in the search window to locate the file.
- Name the uploaded file the exact same name as the file you wish to replace. For example, if you’re replacing your existing residenthandbook.pdf document, then name the new uploaded file “residenthandbook.pdf”. (View the name of the outdated file in the “Other Linked Files” list below the Database index on the left side of your Website Admin Panel so you know what to name the new file.)
- Keep the box checked next to “Add this file to the hyperlink list so that it can be linked to from the website”.
- Click Upload File. The new file will replace the old file on your website. If you created a dynmenu link, a text link, or an image link for the old file, the new file will now be the linked file.