1. Log on to your HERO PM Control Panel and click on Configuration > Pay Charges. Select the billing option “Add recurring monthly auto-payment of $xx.xx”.
Please be sure that the amount shown equals the amount of only one month’s fees. If it does not, you’ll need to first make a one-time payment before setting up your subscription. For example, if your normal package fees are $149 and the billing option says “Add recurring monthly auto-payment of $298.00”, a one-time payment of $149 should be made _before_ setting up the recurring monthly auto-payment so that the extra amount is not added to your monthly subscription. If you have any questions on the amount shown or due, please view your online statement (Configuration > Pay Charges > View/Print Statement), or contact us.
2. Once the amount shown in the option “Add recurring monthly auto-payment of $xx.xx” is equal to one month’s fees, click on “Next Step”.
3. A list of charges will show on your screen. Click on “Pay $xx.xx now”.
4. Your HERO PM Control Panel will direct you to PayPal. In order to set up a recurring monthly auto-payment, you must log into your existing PayPal account, or create a new PayPal account. One time payments can be made via PayPal without logging into an account, however, recurring monthly auto-payments require use of your PayPal account.
5. Review your payment detail, and click on “Agree and Pay”. Your PayPal account will process one payment on the day you set up your recurring monthly auto-payment, and you will be charged additional payments on that same calendar day each month until you end the subscription. For example, if you set up your subscription payment on the 18th of the month, your payment will be automatically processed on the 18th of each month going forward.
6. Click on “Click to Apply Payment to Account”.
7. You will be routed back to your HERO PM Control Panel and will receive a notification that your payment has been submitted.
Future payments will be made with your PayPal account’s default payment method unless you select a preferred payment method. To make a change to your preferred payment method, or to cancel your subscription, go to My Money in your PayPal Profile, then update the “My preapproved payments” section.
Setting up the recurring monthly auto-payment option will charge only your standard monthly payment automatically each month. It does not include one-time or special charges (i.e. Personal Webmaster Time), which still need to be paid separately. Your HERO PM Billing Contact (set up in your Control Panel under Configuration > Member Info) will receive a monthly reminder via email if there are charges other than your standard monthly fees available to be paid.